Heartful Room (Accessible Room)
Efforts toward a Universal Design:
Toyoko Inn aims to make our facilities accessible to all people.
About Heartful Room (Accessible Room)
Our Heartful Rooms were developed to offer all guests, including those with disabilities, a convenient and pleasant experience.
We will continue our efforts to create a better service by taking your opinions and needs into account.
About the Room Types
We offer two types of rooms to better suit the needs of our guests.
Please check the accessible room and room type availabilities for each hotel on the respective website.
Bath, toilet, and sink are in one room for better accessibility. Depending on the hotel, room size, type (single or twin), and layout may differ. Please feel free to contact the respective hotel for more information.
The bathroom and the toilet with sink are divided in two separate rooms. This type of room is usually a twin room.
How to Make a Reservation
- Please make a reservation through the official website or by phone or fax.
- Please request by phone or fax if you wish to use rental items or use the priority parking lot for wheelchair users.
Support for Guests with Disabilities
- Various rental items are provided upon request.
- Guests will be accompanied to their rooms upon request.
- Assistance will be provided when rearranging the room layout. (For persons in wheelchairs)
- Assistance will be provided to open and close the curtains.
- Assistance will be provided to fill in the registration card for the guest. (For the visually-impaired)
- Assistance will be provided to explain room layout and amenities. (For the visually-impaired)
- The guests and front desk clerks will discuss methods of contact in an emergency. (For the auditory impaired)
- Assistance will be provided to explain the use of facilities in details. (For the elderly)
- Please be aware that full-time assistance cannot be provided for a specific guest.
Guests are required to have their own caretaker if they need assistance with eating, using the restroom, bathing, and clothing.
Moreover, we are not able to pick up guests from places away from the hotel or provide assistance to do the shopping. Thank you for your understanding.
Following items are available at hotels with accessible rooms.
Please request by phone or fax.
- Chair for bathing
- Luggage stand
- Chair to fit inside the bathtub
- Slip-proof mat
- “Hotel Guide” in Braille
- Extension cord
- Hair dryer (in addition to the one attached to the wall)
- Bucket, wash bowl
- Electric kettle